Gallery

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New website, new work

So, among other things, I've been workin on recreating my website in a manner that will let me show more work in a more accessible way. Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think. www.ScottBrundage.com

Below are some new samples of a series of likenesses I've been workin on. Dick and Bush were for an upcoming book interior for Oxford University Press, the others were me playing with Dexter, Wolverine and that handsome devil Clooney.


And here are some sketch book pages to keep you warm till the next post. I promise it will be less than 2 months from now.


Thanks for stopping by,
I love you.

-S

2 comments:

Chris Whetzel said...

Its all great! Really digging the new sketch pages! Yes, more updates please!

Mobre said...

New site looks sweet, man!

Haha -- that Wolverine is awesome -- really capture's Jackman's pomp.